Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding Theme - Halloween

Once in a while I like to post about a theme wedding that I think is a fun idea. This are not going to be for everyone, but if you are looking for something different these are to cool!

How much fun would a Halloween wedding be? it could be done either scary or just fun. I would choice just fun... I don't think I want zombies at my wedding, if you like that sort of thing there are plenty of ideas out there. For this post I'm just going to talk about a fun Halloween wedding.

Depending on your location, you could do an outdoor wedding with all of the fall colors. This would be beautiful in pictures. The bride and groom in traditional colors. The bridesmaids could be in a mocha or a soft orange color. Hay bales and pumpkins would be such an adorable way to decorate and cheap too. We all know how much the wedding expenses can add up. The centerpieces could be fallen leaves, with candles and raffia tied around them. If you wanted to be a little more "Halloweenish" you could do spider webs, cauldrons and carved pumpkins lighting up the evening. The posibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment