Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cake Cutting Fees... Take That!

Who doesn't love cupcakes?!

I know that cupcakes are all the rage right now. In fact I have a few cupcake items in my kitchen. And, I know that it is popular right now to have cupcakes instead of wedding cake. What I didn't think of, is what a smart idea this is for getting rid of your cake cutting fee. Cupcakes can cost a bit more, because of the decorations, but if you keep them simple, you might save money.

Just be sure to check with your venue and weigh out the difference in price, no cake cutting fee to cupcake fee. Personally, I would still buy a small cake to use as the centerpiece of the cake table and for the traditional cutting of the cake.

But, I hate having to pay for something I can't see. So, for me this would be the way to say Take That... Cake Cutting Fee! Ha!

Unfortunately, we do have to pay for much more when having a wedding. Here is some wedding financing information.

No comments:

Post a Comment