Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Brooch Bouquet

This is truly stunning!

And what an awesome idea.

When I got married in 1999, I had a terrible florist. I was young and was told by two smaller florist shops that they would not take on my wedding because it was on Mother's Day weekend. Instead of looking around more, I found the first florist who would do my flowers on this much celebrated holiday weekend. Somehow, I got talked into a very boring bouquet. It was so boring I didn't even bother to use my "toss bouquet". I just tossed it and never thought of it again.

This would be different for sure. I would want to display this bouquet for the rest of my life. It is so beautiful. I want one and I have no need for a $350 floral arraignment. This and many more beautiful creations can be found on Etsy here.

Wedding-related costs to keep in mind when planning a wedding budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment