Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kate Middleton

I'm I the only one who feels a bit bad for Kate Middleton. Yes, she is marrying a prince and yes she will be a queen in waiting and she gets to have one of the biggest and most beautiful weddings of all time.

But, with all of this comes a big price if you ask me. The world is watching her, waiting for her to make a mistake. Here are my reasons for feeling this way:

1. When she walks down the aisle everyone is going to judge what she is wearing.
2. She gets to have an intimate wedding of 2500
3. The world will be watching her every move. What if the poor girl trips?
4. She seems to be dieting even though she is a size 2. Who made her think she needs to do that?
5. She will be the followed by paparazzi, made fun of and gossiped about.
6. People think they see her face on their food.

I guess all of this is the price you pay to marry Prince Charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment